Topic of the essay: Need of Skills in Youth
Glocal After School (venture of Glocal Pvt. Ltd.) is organizing a national essay writing competition for the Skill Week event 2021. The open competition is being organized to provide a platform for passionate writers to showcase their creative writing skills on the given topic. Any interested participants aged between (16-30) can submit their write-ups on the theme – (Need of Skills in Youth).
“Writing” is the process of using symbols (letters of the alphabet, punctuation, and spaces) to communicate thoughts and ideas in a readable form. Writing skills are an important part of communication. Good writing skills allow you to communicate your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than through face-to-face or telephone conversations.
Why to Participate in Competition?
The competition is for interested participants age 16-25 years from Nepal. The competition will be based on a definite topic where participants will have to use their creative points to win the competition.
The essay writing competition was conducted on the theme –
“Need of Skills in Youth.”
Ms. Neha Maharjan.
- Should be a Nepali Citizen;
- Should be from the age group of 16 – 30 years;
- Should submit their write-ups with the topic – Need of Skills in Youth.
- Words count must be between 800-1000 words.
- Write-ups need to be in English and submitted as a Word Doc or pdf attachment.
- Write-ups must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Writing should have heading/title, body content, and conclusion.
Where to submit the writings?
Writers are asked to submit their writings by email in the highest resolution possible at email@example.com. The Subject of the email should be “Essay Writing Competition – Skill Week”
The winner of the competition will receive a cash prize
March 19, 2021 by 7:00 pm (Nepal Standard Time)