Welcome to the National Case Study Competition 2022
Introduction to the Competition.
National Business Case Study Competition, organized by Glocal After School (venture of Glocal Pvt. Ltd.) is an open competition to Nepalese students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Interested students are required to create a group of 2-3 members and present a business case study on the topic of their choice within the Nepali business context that they are interested in. The participants will be judged on the quality of the case chosen, the articulateness of the case- written, and the intent behind choosing that case.
National Case Study Competition 2022 is comprised of these rounds:
- The interested group needs to register for the competition before the deadline of February 5.
- Applications will be reviewed and any changes needed will be recommended to the groups.
- Applicants selected will be then given a standard format for case study preparation.
- All teams have to submit the first draft of their case study by march 5.
- Teams will then have additional 10 days to send in their final drafts.
- Final drafts should be submitted by March 15.
- 10 selected entries will present their case study on Skill Fest events during Skill Week.
- Top 4 teams from the semifinals with the best solutions, handpicked by a panel of experienced judges will be invited to CEO Unplugged 2022 to present their case study.
- Must be a Nepali citizen of no more than 28 years of age.
- Should be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nepal.
- Should have a team of 2-3 members.
- Should be committed to learning and sharing the learnings.
- Determined, accountable towards the responsibility.