Glocal After School (venture of Glocal Pvt. Ltd.) is organizing an art competition in collaboration with Turkish Airlines for the Skill Week event 2021. The open competition is being organized to provide a platform for passionate artists to showcase their creativity into art forms. Any interested participants aged between (14-25) can submit their artworks on the theme Flying with Turkish Airlines – My Dream Destination.
We all have dream destinations that have captured our interest and a piece of our hearts. Some of these places have been on our so-called bucket lists for as long as we can remember. While others have sprung up along our travels, from conversations with fellow travelers or reading travel blogs & witnessing its beauty in form of pictures. This time, we want you to explore your dream destination in the form of art. You can introduce colorful & creative art ideas to introduce your favorite destination. It is a beautiful platform to express your feelings through amazing art work that can be sketched, paintings or colorful artistic framework.
Why to Participate in Competition?
The competition is organized with the aim to showcase the art skills of people and also to share about their dream destination. The competition is for the creative youths interested in revealing their artistic talents through fine art in the provided topic.
Deadline – March 19, 2021 by 7:00pm (Nepal Standard Time)
The art competition was organized in collaboration with Turkish Airlines on the theme – “My Dream Destination.”
Mr. Subham Kumar Sah
- Should be a Nepali Citizen;
- Should be from the age group of 14-25 years;
- Should submit the artwork in the topic: “Flying with Turkish Airlines – My Dream Destination”
- A participant can submit only one artwork for the competition.
- The artwork should have title: Flying with Turkish Airlines – Your Dream Destination (Country Name)
- The artwork should strive to portray the theme along with Turkish Airlines Aircraft.
- All the artwork submitted must be original work; no-plagiarized works will be accepted.
- The artwork Media allowed includes: Pen, pencil, markers, paints, oils, charcoal, watercolors, canvas, and paper.
Where to submit the artworks?
Participants are called upon to create their excellent art and submit it by email in the highest resolution possible at email@example.com
The Subject of the email should be “Art Competition – Skill Week”
The winner of the competition will receive a cash prize Rs.10,000 and a round trip ticket to your dream destination from Turkish Airlines.