Glocal After School (venture of Glocal Pvt. Ltd.) is organizing a domestic tourism photography competition in collaboration with the Nepal Travelers for the Skill Week event 2021. The open competition is being organized to provide a platform for passionate photographers to showcase their photography skills promoting domestic tourism. Any interested participants aged between (16-30) can submit their photographs on the theme – Promoting Domestic Tourism.
Themed “Domestic Tourism”, this photography competition is being organized in order to promote the values of domestic tourism, which is a kind of tourism that takes factors like current and future economic, social, and environmental into account. Participating in this contest would be really easy for those who already know how to capture the exhilarating view of nature and the life of society within the natural environment of Nepal. Moreover, those who can frame themselves while immersing in the social activities within the local communities will get additional points! Participants can get creative and go beyond expectations, and explore capture, and share the wonders of Nepal. This contest is open to amateur and professional photographers.
Why to Participate in Competition?
The competition is organized with an initiative to promote domestic tourism as this is an endeavor of ours to promote Nepal as a peaceful nation eager to welcome tourists from the domestic as well as international arena. So, all interested participants can submit photographs from different parts of the country far and wide showcasing the local unexplored beauty of the country. Photos can be taken anywhere across Nepal and should be original content filmed by the entrant.
The photography competition was announced in collaboration with Nepal Travellers in the theme – “Domestic Tourism.”
Mr. Aayush Tiwari
- Should be a Nepali Citizen;
- Should be from the age group of 16 – 30 years;
- Should submit their photography on the theme – “Promoting Domestic Tourism”
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of Nepal, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Entries must be submitted via the official skill week platform. Entries sent in other ways will not be accepted.
- Winning photographs will be selected based on technical skill and photo merit (composition, clarity, creativity and visual impact) and the ability of the images to capture the essence of Domestic Tourism in Nepal.
Where to submit the photographs?
Photographers are called upon to take their best tourism and travel photo and submit it by email in the highest resolution possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the email should be “Domestic Tourism Photography Competition – Skill Week”
Gift hampers and vouchers for winner:
The winner of the competition will receive a cash Prize of Nrs. 10,000 and will get a sponsored holiday package in Nepal.
Holiday package will include:
- 2 night/3 days Kathmandu – Pokhara trip
- Domestic transportation
March 19, 2021 by 7:00 pm (Nepal Standard Time)